This week, when I came out from putting James down for his nap, I found Davis like this on the floor next to Asher, reading him books. He was so cute and pointed out each part of the story, telling it to him and pointing out different parts of the pictures. What a great big brother! Asher listened and enjoyed looking at the pictures in the books.
And a little video of him telling the story of Air Mater to Asher.
3 comments:
I love reading your blog. It makes the 6000+ miles seem like nothing at all. My heart is with you guys today. Love you so much and praying for you. Sending a great big virtual hug your way...oh and some gelato & cannoli's for comfort too :)
Great pictures Jess. They look awesome. And way to go Davis.
I love, love, LOVE the photos and video of Davis and Asher- Asher looks like hes totally into it- way to go Davis- what a great kid !!! Debbie Russell
Post a Comment