Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Four Boys

Ever since Asher was born, I have wanted to get some pictures of all four boys together, but never got around to it.  I guess it took Asher’s next surgery coming up for me to finally get it crossed of my to-do list.  Here are some of my favorites.  Any suggestions of which one to print up for the “piano” shot?  (I have the boys’ pictures lined up on top of our piano)

JLM_1381 edit cropJLM_1384 edit crop  JLM_1393 edit cropJLM_1394 edit crop  JLM_1405 edit cropJLM_1399 edit cropJLM_1408 edit crop  JLM_1435 edit cropJLM_1445 edit crop  JLM_1477 edit cropJLM_1504 edit crop

I took a few individual shots too.  Here are my favorites of each of the boys.

Landon:  (8 years old)

(He just lost a tooth the night before I took these)

JLM_1374 edit crop  JLM_1376 edit crop

 

Davis:  (5 years old)

JLM_1521 edit crop

JLM_1522 edit crop  JLM_1534 edit crop

 

James:  (almost 3 years old)

JLM_1372 edit crop

JLM_1362 edit crop  JLM_1368 edit crop

 

And last, but not least . . .

Asher: (almost 3 months old)

JLM_1543 edit cropJLM_1536 edit  JLM_1555 edit crop

2 comments:

Kim said...

Um yeah I'm not going to be the one to say which one is best because every one is so cute!!!

Jacob said...

Awesome pictures Jess, those look really great. I love the top one of the boys but maybe that is just because it is the biggest.