Sunday, June 02, 2013

Asher’s Blessing

The day after Landon’s baptism, Shane blessed Asher in Sacrament Meeting.  This was the first time we took Asher to church with us, as we’ve kept him home to help keep him as healthy as possible before his next surgery.  The blessing was perfect, with Asher resting quietly in the men’s arms as they held him.

I wanted a picture of the baptism boy and with Asher, and Davis then wanted one of him too!

JLM_1078  JLM_1091

A few pictures of him in his blessing outfit:

JLM_1102  JLM_1113  JLM_1121

JLM_1141Asher with Grandma and Grandpa Malan:

JLM_1155  JLM_1158

With Grandma and Grandpa Morris:

DSC_1547And with Mom and Dad:

JLM_1162 edit  JLM_1166

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie Russell again- Beautiful pictures, perfect...love it. I was going to comment and forgot- in one of the park pics of the boys up close to Ashers face, James looks like he might lick Asher- a boy would do that ! I know because I live with 3 of them, and I have 14 grandsons !!!!!