Friday, June 07, 2013

Pirate Ship Park

Friday, the weather was perfect, and Shane had run to work and wanted a ride home, so we decided to bring dinner, pick him up, and go to Pirate Ship park for dinner.  I picked up some Hawaiian food, and we enjoyed the beautiful view while eating.

JLM_1174After dinner, the boys had fun on the playground.  We also brought their scooters, because the park has a nice paved path that circles its outer edges.  They had fun riding their scooters around, and thought it was especially cool when they went fast enough to loop Shane and I was we walked pushing Asher. 

JLM_1178  JLM_1179JLM_1181  JLM_1182JLM_1186  JLM_1215

Asher was content for awhile to just hang out in his stroller, smile, and look cute:

JLM_1202  JLM_1204

JLM_1208He did eventually get out and look around a little.  I tried to tame his wild hair a bit, but as usual, my attempts were useless.  That’s okay though; we’ve grown to love his wild hair!

JLM_1220  JLM_1224

More playground fun:

JLM_1222  JLM_1231JLM_1232  JLM_1237

Asher getting some brotherly love.  Davis and James always think they have to put their face right in front of Asher’s to get him to notice them.

JLM_1247  JLM_1248JLM_1243  JLM_1241

 

All ready to ride scooters!  James was done with his by the time I took this picture.  He just wanted to run after Landon and Davis since he’s not quite as fast on his scooter.

JLM_1249

3 comments:

Jacob said...

Cool Park. Thanks for taking us there....

Anonymous said...

Debbie Russell again-too tech challenged to know how to publish, sorry. I love these park pics, your family is adorable, every one-you guys make the handsomest boys ! The boys will no doubt always love these simple, precious memories. Asher reminds me so much of my babies (except Grant), they all had tons of dark hair too. Did any of the other boys have hair like that ? I just said a prayer over you guys while Asher is in his 2 nd surgury, I hope youre being comforted-I dont know if Shane knows- Grant became an Elder Sunday. Im so grateful for his influence on Grant, taking him home teaching and talking with him...expecting his mission call pretty soon. (Im trying to pass the time with you right now, since Im not there!)

Anonymous said...

So...I feel like a dodo, a techie dodo-I guess this DID post after all. Sorry, I said some of the same things on his blessing post-so" art brained". I love Ashers huge smile and big eyes-are they blue or ? Love, Debbie Russell (again)