Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Murase Plaza {July 10}

On Tuesday, we made our first trek of the summer to the fountains in Wilsonville.  I love these fountains, and the boys always have such a great time there.  We met our friends the Campbells and the Kojimas there, played in the fountains, and had a picnic lunch before heading home. 

JLM_6850  JLM_6853JLM_6855  JLM_6861

One of their favorite things to do is to put boats down the water and chase them as they float down.

JLM_6862  JLM_6866JLM_6868  JLM_6870

Another favorite is to fill up cups with water!

JLM_6878

Davis, Jared, Landon, and Ellie

JLM_6875  JLM_6881

JLM_6884  JLM_6882

James and Leela

JLM_6887  JLM_6889

The boys also always like to stand and plug some of the fountains with their feet, then to watch the other ones spray even higher!

1 comment:

stacey said...

I was going to say "looks like fun," but now that we've been there, I know how fun it is! a perfect way to spend a summer day :)