On Tuesday, we went swimming again, this time up at Crystal Hot Springs. Even though the pools here were much more outdated and had fewer toys than North Shore, I enjoyed this day swimming much more just because there were so few people, and the pools were smaller so it made it easier to keep track of the kids. They also had two tube water slides that were pretty fun. Once again, we couldn’t convince Landon to try them out (I know what you’re thinking, and yes . . . Landon takes after me), but Davis and James went down several times. After his first time down the slide, I asked James how it was. He said put his hand out and moved it from side to side, imitating the motion of the turns in the slide, and said “Woah, woah, woah,” and then he splashed his hand into the water.
The boys with Christie, and Laci and Alexys swimming
No comments:
Post a Comment