1. He does not stay on his blanket. I don't even know why I put one down anymore. The other morning, I put him down on the blue blanket you can see in the picture, and just a few minutes later, I found him over by Landon. He rolls, rotates around on his belly, and even is starting to try to push himself with his legs.
2. He can sit up! (with some assistance). We went to visit some friends yesterday, and their little baby was sitting up on a blanket, playing with some toys. I sat Davis down next to her, and he sat there for about a minute by himself! Today, he sat for awhile in the boppy. He seemed pretty proud of himself to be sitting up!
3 comments:
WOW he looks all grown up! I can't believe he is moving around already! SO cute!
We love these pictures! It's been awhile since these have been here, and we looked at them long ago, but didn't reply. You have a beautiful family and we miss all of you! We're also glad we were able to see you last week for a few minutes.
The distant blanket picture says it all. But what's with the sitting up at three months? He's not allowed to do that!
Post a Comment