I saw this on another friend's blog and thought this sounded like fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
1 comment:
I remember when we first saw you guys at church! I was like, "We have GOT to go meet them!" You guys looked like so much fun. So what did we do?!! We made you some cookies and invited ourselves over! Thanks for letting us in. Robert made the comment after we left your house that first night that he really liked you guys and that he thought you(Jess) and I(Jo) would get along really well. Thanks for being such cool people to be around!
Post a Comment