This last Friday night as we were leaving the temple, Shane asked me why we weren't going to Ashland this weekend. We had Stake Conference on Sunday, and it was a satellite feed from Salt Lake that was the same for all of Oregon. When I replied that I didn't know, Shane decided we should get up early Saturday and drive down to visit my parents. We left around 6:00 Saturday morning, arriving at my parents' house just after 10:00. We put Landon in his cowboy costume and had him knock on the door to trick or treat. His grandma and grandpa were so excited to see him!
Landon had fun playing in the leaves while his grandma and grandpa finished painting the deck. It was a beautiful day in Ashland! Later, we had a dance party. Landon sure loves to dance! If anyone ever stopped dancing, he pointed to them and said "da-ning" to make sure they started dancing again.
Saturday night, we had a fun Halloween party. We carved pumpkins, made donuts, and played some Sequence. We were glad we made the trip, even if it was for such a short time! Check out our slideshow page on our website to see some more pictures of our trip!


1 comment:
I have just gone thru everything you have sent since last October...and I loved it all...except for Landon'w earache and cold while he was here. I have had a catarac taken off my right eye...yesterday...and am still not up to par in the eye dept.....but it will come the Dr has assured me...thanks for all the pics and stories...Love Gran Brewer...Today is Jan. 23,2007..I will continue to look for more fun stuff from the professionals in this business...More love and hugs.Grandma Brewer
Post a Comment