Thursday, October 26, 2006

Goodbye Party

So a bunch of people from work went out tonight to say goodbye to a girl I work(ed) with at Stockamp and I went as well. It was fun, especially the not working part of it all. I was there talking to my manager, and since I don't know a thing about drinks and all the different kinds there are I asked him what kind of drink he had. He said it was a vodka tonic and I said "Oh so there's vodka in it and what else?" He chuckled and said, "well...tonic. It's a Vodka Tonic." We had a nice laugh about it and I later told him I was drinking a drink that was two hydrogens and an oxygen! Not my funniest material but the best I had at the moment. :) I raced home on fumes and the gas light shining in my face to see Landon before he went to bed, but I missed him. I've been relaxing with Jess though, so that's been nice. One more day until the weekend!

No comments: