Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Cowboy Joe
Usually on Wednesdays, Landon and I go to story hour at the library. The storytellers are really great, telling engaging stories and singing fun songs. This week was Halloween costume day for story hour, so I got Landon all dressed up in his cowboy costume and headed on down to the rodeo . . . I mean library. He wasn't too excited about his boots at first, but he forgot about them once we got in the car and left them on during all of story hour. He looked pretty snazy in his flannel shirt, vest, sheriff's badge, boots, and cowboy hat. We listened to a story about an old lady who swallowed a bat, and other fun stories about pumpkins and witches. Landon was most fascinated with the pumpkins they had all around the room, especially the jack-o-lanterns that were all lit up. I forgot to get a picture of him all dressed up, so I will be sure to take on next time and put it on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment