Tuesday, October 24, 2006
FORTS
It is Monday night, and Shane is showing me how to use the blog. Landon had a fun day today. I went out with the sister missionaries, and Landon stayed home with Shane. I came home and the whole living room was rearranged, with blankets over all of the furniture. Landon was sitting under one of the blankets, laughing and "talking" to me, telling me all about the fort he had built with his dad. He was pretty excited about the whole thing. This morning, while I was getting ready, he was playing in the bathroom and found Shane's deodorant. He wanted me to help him take the lid off, and then he rubbed it in his armpit. Actually, it was more like his back, but he was trying. It was pretty funny. I guess that's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think this blog is sweet...
Ok so I just wanted to be a part of it by posting a message, have a good one
Fun!
Post a Comment