Help! Malan baby #4 is arriving in less than two weeks, and we still haven't decided on a name! Help us narrow it down by voting in the poll on the right. No promises that we'll choose the favorite, but hopefully it will help us narrow it down at least!
4 comments:
How about Otis
I LOVE the name Camden but Chris won't let me use it, so somebody needs to- I need a Camden!! :)
Joshua
I have a really petty suggestion...As far as any name that ends with 'den' or 'don', you already have Landon. I don't know if that makes much difference, but it would to me. :) Also, the name Owen is growing in popularity. I already have two friends who have named their child Owen. I think that being a teacher makes a huge difference. I could look at most names and say 'no' because they belong to students that were or are in my class. FYI - I had a Wesley (girl) in my class last year. Emerson is a cute name. I'd think of Ty Emerson everytime that name would be mentioned - just ask Mark, Kelly, or Shane. :) Sorry I am so negative about some of the names you have chosen. I voted for Asher and Joel. I really liked both of them. You don't hear about many Joels and definitely not Asher. Both are good Bible names.
Post a Comment