Friday evening, after James’s birthday party, we arrived in Lehi to visit with Becky and Nate for a day. Unfortunately, we didn’t take many pictures (I didn’t take any), but we had fun relaxing with them and letting Landon and Davis play with Bennett. Saturday, we went swimming at their pool, played at the playground, and in the evening, we went down to BYU campus to walk around and show the boys where we went to school. Camille, Bryce, and Camille’s good friend Sara walked around campus with us and came back to Becky and Nate’s for some brownies and games. Here are a few pictures of our walk on campus:
Cute baby Ryan in his stroller, and me, Camille, Bryce, and Sara talking with each other
The boys had fun going down this steep hill by the library, and James had fun as long as he was pushing Ryan around in the stroller!
Thanks Becky and Nate for letting us come for a short visit. It was fun to stay at your house!
This ends my many Utah-trip posts. I was smart this time and did all of my blog posts in Windows Live Writer as we drove home, so all I had to do this week was go in and publish one or two per day. I haven’t got caught up on anything else, but at least I did that!
No comments:
Post a Comment