Friday, April 16, 2010

Working in the Yard

Since we’ve been home from Idaho and after I finished the big FBLA conference I recruit judges for, we’ve spent some time working in our yard.  I should really say Shane has, although I did plant a few flowers and rearrange some of our strawberry plants.  Shane has got our flower patches all cleaned out, and our garden pretty close to ready.  It’s been a lot of work!  Landon has helped Shane out a little, so here are a few pictures of him at work with dad.

IMG_4412 IMG_4416 IMG_4417

We have also enjoyed some delicious French bread and hot chocolate.  The boys have caught on to this unique breakfast tradition quite well!  Davis looks a bit concerned in this picture – not sure why. 

IMG_4413 IMG_4415

That’s all for now.  I’m officially caught up!  (well, on my blog.  Now if I can just get caught up with everything else in my life.  :)

2 comments:

stacey said...

such cute boys. we eat croissants and hot chocolate a lot too :). (and I love your blog header and background!)

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Love those boys no matter what they're eating! You're gonna have a super garden this year! Have fun in your yard too!