Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter Weekend

Besides being at Grandpa's funeral, we had a wonderful Easter weekend, spending time with Grandma Landon (who I hadn't seen for two years) and with aunts, uncles, and cousins I hadn't seen in that long or longer. We even made time for an Easter egg hunt, coloring eggs, and a trip to the falls to feed the ducks and see the temple (despite the BITTER cold weather! It was painful!). It was nice to be there with family during this time. Due to the huge amount of photos, I put them all in a slideshow. Enjoy!

3 comments:

stacey said...

so many cute pictures! I need to get all of them off of Jake's computer because I haven't even seen them yet. Thanks for the sneak peak!

B.E.A.T.L.E. said...

My goodness your boys have grown!! So, so cute!

Kim said...

Cute pictures. Fun to see everyone together!