Every year, I try to make it to the tulip festival. This year we barely made it before it was over, and the weather was a bit drizzly, but we’re true Oregonians, so a little rain never stops us! It actually made for a nice time, not too busy, and the flowers and the colors were amazing as always!
Landon complained a little in this picture that he is too big to fit in this shoe! We’ve had a few pictures in it in the past. Click here and here to see the past ones.
This year, we went with our friends the Kojimas and the Lovelands. We started by enjoying all of the kids activities they have set up.
We first enjoyed the ducky races – always a favorite!
We then had fun playing on the hay-bale playground.
And Davis loved riding on this horse swing!
We then headed over to the tulips, and got one shot of all the kids. I must admit that in the second picture, Davis had just picked one of those beautiful red tulips. Whoops! I let him know that was not allowed, and we didn’t have any other problems thank goodness.
Finally, here are some more shots of the tulips and us walking through them. The three faces in the tulips in the top right picure are Davis, Luke (Landon’s friend), and Landon.
As we left, Landon said he wanted to go back all the time. I told him the tulip festival was just once a year, so he asked me if I would make a chain to count down until we can go again. :) I told him I’d put it on the calendar, and he seemed to think that was good enough. I’m glad he and Davis enjoy it as much as I do!
4 comments:
The pics are great. I've always wanted to go to one of these. Guess I'll have to wait to make it next year. :)
Gorgeous! Looks like so much fun... Wish we had tulip fields around here. They are amazing!
BRRR! We wanted to go but I was too whimpy this year. Maybe we could go together next year.
Oh how beautiful! Thanksgiving point doesn't even come close to the beauty on this blog! We're so excited for spring to be here and stay warm! We're convinced we live in the NW; it rains so much!
Post a Comment