Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Silly Faces

Davis definitely likes to be the star of the show.  On Monday, I walked in to the lobby at preschool to pick up Landon.  Waiting there were about ten other parents to pick up their children.  As we walked in the door, everyone turned to look at Davis, at which point he stuck out his tongue and blew, making a lovely noise for all to hear.  I’m not quite sure what possessed him to do that at that moment, but it sure got a good laugh out of everyone there.  I think he was a little embarrassed after.

At dinner, he tends to want to entertain more than he does eat.  Here are some silly pictures of him tonight at dinner, and one silly video.

IMG_3631 IMG_3632 IMG_3633 IMG_3634 IMG_3638 IMG_3639

And here’s the video.

1 comment:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Davis, What a card!, and you too Landon. Sure wish we were there to give you hugs and kisses! We love our grandkids!