Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun

For Thanksgiving, we went to Ashland.  Mom had some delicious food, of course, and made everything go off smoothly as if she does this everyday.  Landon made some great place settings with everyone’s name on them too.  Stacey, Mom and I had quite a bit of success with our black Friday shopping, and I think we even got everything we wanted to.  Stacey and I always laughed because Mom would make friends with all the people in line while Stacey and I would run around the store bringing stuff to fill the cart.  We didn't go quite as long as last year - just from 5 to noon instead of 3, but it was still pretty tiring!  Stacey took some great pics of our family for our Christmas card, so it was nice to have that done too.  The most fun was just watching Landon, Davis, and Kallie all play together.  Kallie learned Landon's name pretty fast and seemed to like to follow him around.  She and Davis has tons of fun with Grandpa Landon’s old marble game.  I think they did that all day every day pretty much.  They would both just stand there, keeping the marbles going pretty constantly between the two of them.   It was a great vacation and hard to come back to real life!

IMG_3675IMG_3681DSC_1636  DSC_1768  DSC_1780 DSC_1777 DSC_1908 Malan  IMG_3690 IMG_6435 IMG_6439 IMG_6451 IMG_6457 IMG_6487 IMG_6488

3 comments:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Wow! Cool place settings Landon! Love those turkeys you made too! You can tell everyone had a super great time in Ashland, and it sounds like you got a lot of shopping done as well! Family, aren't they wonderful? Love you all! G & G Malan

krimmeez said...

Great pics! Glad to hear you braved black friday, I ventured out for my first time ever. I only hit Fred Meyer, but I got a ton of socks!

Leslie Lynn said...

Great family photo. What cute place settings they made.