I’ve been recently informed by my brother David that I am apparently breaking several blog rules.
Rule #1: If you have two kids and you make a blog post, pictures* must be included.
Rule #2: Words should take up less space than the pictures*
Rule #3: Make a blog post at least every 2 weeks.
*Pictures can be replaced with video. If the video is longer than the time it takes the average 6th grader to read the text then it will fulfill rule 2.
So, with that in mind, I’ll be brief, as I only have a few pictures. Last weekend, Shane’s brother Kelly and his girlfriend Chantee came to visit us in P-town. We cut down a tree, ate some delicious food downtown, admired the view of the city from the Pittock Mansion, and saw Multnomah Falls. Here’s a few pics of our adventures:
(Two more guys later and some more strategic cuts and we finally got the tree down in the right direction. Phew! I had to leave to pick up Landon from preschool so I don’t have any pictures of the final tree-falling excitement.)
2 comments:
Trying to hold that tree up looked intense! Glad no one got hurt or damaged! The falls are gorgeous, but who is standing in front of them that catches the eye! Love you all!
I have to say when I look at your fabulous photos, I tend to look at the trees and all the green more than anything else! What a beautiful, beautiful place to live! Glad the tree came down without incident. That looks scary!
Post a Comment