Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun Around the House

Landon found these googly eyes the other day and was having all sorts of fun with them.  Of course Davis had to have some fun with them too!  Then Davis decided to put one up to his eye, and then Landon had to try that one.    

IMG_3204IMG_3203

Here’s a couple of the boys enjoying a fun time playing in the water table.

IMG_3221 IMG_3222

And finally, some pictures of Landon’s latest art work.  The first is a picture he drew at church of a knock knock joke.  Before I saw the picture, he told me it was of a knock, knock joke, and I wasn’t quite sure how you draw a picture of that, but I think he did a pretty good job.  :)  This is currently his favorite knock, knock joke.

IMG_3225

 

-Knock Knock.

-Who’s there?

-Knock knock.

-Who’s there?

-Knock Knock.

-Who’s there?

-Knock knock.

-Why are there so many doors?

 

 

This second picture he was trying to draw of himself, but was gettingIMG_3224 frustrated because it wasn’t working.  That is why everything is X’d out.  I later found the paper on the table with the letters NO WAY on the bottom, which I guess he had written when I wasn’t paying attention.  When I asked him what it meant he said, “It means “No way does that look like me.”  I’d have to agree with him on that one.  :)

3 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

Super Cute Kids Jessica. Isn't it fun to watch their personalities come out. I love it. That joke is actually quite funny and the picture is perfect!

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Landon, You're art work showing your knock knock joke is so cool! Quite the artist! And, NO WAY does that picture look like you! What a guy! Hey boys, I love those googly eyes, but not as much as your own!

Kim said...

Haha I love the pictures. SO funny!