Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some More Miscellaneous Pictures

Here are a few other miscellaneous pictures from the last two weeks. I thought I might as well get all the way caught up!

Landon and Davis "helping" me sweep the kitchen floor. Davis is actually a big fan of the broom, and loves to push it all over the kitchen. He just gets frustrated though when he tried to then sweep the carpet.

Davis loves to eat! And of course, Landon was feeling left out and wanted to be in a picture.

We got a new little cheap sandbox on Craigslist, and Davis and especially Landon have hardly done anything but play in it all week! I guess it was worth it!


Davis's favorite past-time - looking at his books after pulling them all of his shelf. Also, my mom came up and watched Landon and Davis while I worked at an FBLA conference. They did lots of fun things together, including "painting" Easter sugar cookies. Landon and Davis are lucky to have two AMAZING grandmas who will do anything for them (and us)!!!

No comments: