Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter - Finally!

You may be able to guess why I haven't posted yet about Easter when you see the pictures below. I think I had a couple hundred pictures to choose from when looking through the pictures Stacey and I took while we were in Ashland. Most of these are with Stacey's nice camera. We had a great time doing an Easter egg hunt, playing tennis, roasting hot dogs in the park, decorating Easter eggs, and sharing this special holiday together.





2 comments:

Jacob said...

I love the picture with the three of them sitting on the grass after the easter egg hunt. I think we need Dad to post in their thoughts again.

Can't wait to do it all again at Memorial Day

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Oh how fun all of you had! Boy, you boys sure got a lot of easter eggs! Davis and Landon, you can tell you had a blast cuz of those smiles on your face! Love, G. Malan