Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Perfect Day (well, almost)

This weekend, the weather was a perfect 72 degrees, so in between General Conference sessions, we decided to go walk along this trail and take a picnic lunch. It was nice to be outside and enjoy the beautiful weather, and Landon and Davis especially enjoyed walking around, picking the dandelions, and looking at bugs. The only bad thing was my allergies, and Shane's, have been horrible since we got back! I guess that's what we get for spending the afternoon outside on this gorgeous spring day!






I couldn't quite seem to get one of them both looking at the camera!

3 comments:

krimmeez said...

The weather has totally been great. I'm so sad to see it go! My kids have been outside everyday, but I too am suffering from some allergies. Take the good with the bad I guess :)

Bethany said...

Looks like a perfect day! Yeah for spring. Wish we were closer and could go to the park together with the kids. It's great here today and supposed to get nasty again tomorrow! Gotta love spring in the Rockies.

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Boy, I wish we could some weather like that down here! It looks beautiful up your way. Glad you had a good time despite the allergies after the fact!