As many of you know, the Morris family has always loved to eat French bread dipped in hot chocolate for breakfast. Recently, I have discovered that Landon likes it too! I had been eating this for breakfast for awhile with Landon when one day he asked if he could have some too. Since then, I have to hurry and eat a few pieces of bread before Landon finishes it all off!

3 comments:
Landon, You are truly a Frenchman if you like French toast dipped in chocolate or whatever it is the concoction is! It all sound s good - We'll have to try it here at this house.
He is so cute! I love that you do so many french things. It makes me smile. Do you think I could get that gateau du roi recipe from you. That would be a fun thing to do each year. Anyway, I love checking up on you and your family.
I love this too!!! Robert and the boys think I am crazy but it is GOOD!!!
Post a Comment