Landon and Davis's first bath together. Can you see Davis smiling at Landon?
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Brothers
Landon loves his baby brother Davis! It seems like more and more every day, Landon wants to hold him, talk to him, and play with him. Davis loves his big brother too. He sits on the floor and cranes his neck to try to see Landon, following him all around the room with his eyes. Here are a few shots of the two of them over the past couple of weeks.


(P.S. Does anyone want to hurl their computer across the room at times when working with blogger, especially when uploading pictures? There has seriously got to be an easier way! All the extra spaces, the pictures always put at the beginning so you have to move them no matter where you had your cursor, no way to rotate your images once they're in there . . . if anyone has some tips, PLEASE let me know!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute boys!! have u looked into picasa? a friend mentioned it helps with the uploading.
Thanks for the cute pictures! I'm totally with you on the blog uploading thing - drives me crazy. How do you get the borders around yours? Maybe it's just the template I have.
Cute kids! I've found I have to load pictures in the reverse order I want them on the post, and then add text. Nice image of throwing the computer across the room...I usually feel that way after I've used cntrl-alt-delete for the 20th time each day!
Landon, What a loving big brother! You two look like you are having so much fun together! Keep it up!
Post a Comment