Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day (A Little Late)

Our Memorial Day weekend was not the most exciting of weekends, but it was nonetheless nice to just relax and be at home with Shane. On Saturday, we watched our friend's Brycen and Lori's kids while they went to Brycen's graduation from law school. Landon and Austin had fun looking out the window at the birds and squirrels that are always in our yard.


The weather ended up being pretty nice on Saturday, and we went on a walk along the Fanno Creek Trail in the afternoon. It's the bike trail that Shane rides his bike on to get to work. There are several playgrounds along the way, and Landon had a great time playing on one of them.







Shane and I had an Indiana Jones marathon, and watched the old Indiana Jones movies. I had never seen them before, and Shane wanted to go and see the new one, so I thought I should catch up a little and watch them. I especially enjoyed the last one. It was a nice relaxing weekend! We hope you had a good weekend too!

No comments: