Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Old Navy Bargain Shopping

One of Shane's favorite websites to visit is slickdeals.net. After being married to him for a few years, I am now becoming quite a regular at visiting the slickdeals website myself. The other day, I saw that Old Navy was having a clearance sale, so I decided to go and check it out. Boy did I get some good deals! The store was a mess, but after a little searching, I found some great deals:
Scarf: $16.99 Regularly. I paid $1.49.
Jeans for new baby: $12.99. I paid $2.99
Pants for baby: $12.99. I paid $3.99
PJ's for Landon (the long sleeved ones, with pant bottoms) - $14.50. I paid $3.50.
Pants for Shane: $24.50. I paid $5.99.
So, the sales go on unti tomorrow. If your willing to brave the crowds and the mess, you should go and check it out! Oh, and I also ordered some of those energy efficient light bulbs for $.98 from Lowe's., and I just bought one last weekend for $5! What great deals!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats on the great deals! I am inspired, I am going today. You always know I'm up for a good deal. Hopefully I'll be as successful as you!

Hallenbergers said...

That was fun huh?! I am going back today!

Johanna

Lois Brewer said...

I finally found a place to leave a comment...I love it all .... don't ever stop sending these blogs...

gramdma Brewer...with lots of love.

Lois Brewer said...

I am trying again...Grandma

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Hey! Those are fantastic deals! When I retire I will get into using the computer lots more to do that kind of shopping! I'm impressed!