Thursday, January 24, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Shane is a toothpick man. Some of you may already know this, but after most dinners, he gets a toothpick from the cupboard and chews on it for awhile. Most of the time, Landon wants to follow right along with him. Here is a picture of the two of them tonight with their toothpicks after dinner.


Shane tried to play Hot, Cold with him tonight, hiding his little duck in the house and then directing him to the duck. Landon didn't quite catch on. He kept saying, "Daddy, no, I'm not cold!" When Shane told him, "Landon, you're getting close. Your back is hot!" He put his hands on his back, confused, and said, "No Daddy, I'm not hot!" He did finally find the duck though. Now Landon is hiding his duck himself, then he walks around the living room saying, "Little ducky. Where are you?" He then responds in his"duck" voice, "I'm right here. Come find me," and searches until he finds the duck he himself hid moments ago.

Finally, our last picture is of Shane and Landon dressing up like "mommy." Landon has a football in his shirt and Shane has a balloon. Hey, if they want to be the pregnant ones next time, that's fine with me!


5 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

LOL Those are cute pictures! Have fun on your last date night tomorrow! =) Love the bellies...

Hallenbergers said...

You have been tagged! Go to my blog and you will see what to do!

Kent & Christie Malan said...

I'm with Jessica; anytime you guys would like to trade and go through just one pregnancy, it's all yours! Bet you'd never do it again?

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Landon, you look so cool standing there next to your dad! Keep up the good work! Two peas in a pod!

K Julie said...

I tried to post a comment last week but Google wouldn't take it for some reason. Here we go again.
(My post on Cindy's blog was accepted tonight so I'm hopeful.) I love the toothpicking pictures. Daddies have no idea how closely they are being watched.
Good luck this week. You are at the finish line. Hope all goes well.
Julie