Sunday, January 06, 2008

Help!

So Shane and I are having a really hard time deciding on a name for the little baby boy that will be arriving in a month. We put a poll on the side for you to vote on your favorites. You can choose up to three names, and you have until next Sunday, January 13th, to vote. We could use any help we can get!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

we just found out that we are having a boy too! so we are trying to think of names too. it's no easy task, is it?

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Hey, what a fun way to find a name for your little guy! Can't wait to find out who takes the honors! Good luck deciding after that! Love, G Malan

K Julie said...

I like both James and Davis with Malan, but James seems a little stiff to me.
I just got a new kindergarten student named Schy (short for Schyenne), pronounced Chie. Oh brother. I much prefer sturdy names like ALL of yours rather than cutesy, trying-to-be-unique names. (Unique just ain't gonna happen with how many billion people on the planet?) Good luck settling. You don't have much time left!

Mary said...

HI! love the idea. I like Davis, Mom likes Tanner and Jill likes Owen. great names. I'm sure it will come to you shortly! love yoU!