Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Johanna tagged me on her website, and then I completely forgot to do it! Here you go, Johanna!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was a freshman at BYU (wow I'm old!), living in Heritage Halls with five other girls, working at the financial aid office, and enjoying the freshman life!

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Do some laundry
2. Put together the baby bassinet
3. File papers in my "to file" file :)
4. Play with Landon
5. Clean off the top of my dresser (it's a mess!)

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Brownies
2. Popcorn
3. Chocolate chip cookies
4. Chips and salsa
5. Graham crackers dipped in milk

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off our house, actually, probably buy a new house! Put money in savings for kids schooling and for us, and buy a car so we can have two!

5 places I have lived:
1. Ashland, Oregon
2. Poitiers, France
3. Provo, Utah
4. Ogden, Utah
5. Beaverton, Oregon

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Newspaper route (my favorite job ever! Just kidding! I had it for 4 years)
2. Hostess and then waitress at a Mediterranean restaurant. I worked there for 7 years!
3. Program and treat vendor at the Shakespeare Festival - I got to wear a costume and everything!
4. French 101 and 102 teacher at BYU.
5. French and English teacher at Lakeridge Junior High in Orem, Utah, and North Ogden Junior High in North Ogden, Utah.

5 Things people don't know about me:
Hmmmm.
1. I was in the newspaper for reading the most books in my first grade classroom
2. I know some VERY basic things about Macromedia Dreamweaver, enough to upkeep our and my mom's website
3. I had a cyst the size of a tennis ball removed when I was in first grade (which made me miss the award ceremony at the end of the year for reading the most books!)
4. I love to see the moon, and I'm always pointing it out to people. I think I've infected Landon with the same love! He's always pointing it out to us and gets disappointed when we go outside at night and he can't see it.
5. To my embarassement, I tend to get faint quite easily, including right after getting my ears pierced and once even in the temple!

Ok, I tag Becky, Camille, and Stacey!

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

That was well worth the waite!!

Johanna