Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Asher’s Newborn Photos

Warning: Picture overload!  I finally took the time to take some newborn photos of Asher yesterday.  I had a hard time choosing, so there are quite a few in here!  He didn’t sleep through it, but he was pretty cooperative for about 30 minutes, just enough time to snap a few photos.  Thanks to Aunt Stacey for the cute hat she made for Asher, featured in a few of the photos!

JLM_0395eJLM_0397eJLM_0286JLM_0386eJLM_0313e BW  JLM_0314eJLM_0276JLM_0282JLM_0251e  JLM_0338JLM_0379  JLM_0345e

I loved his little yawn in this one:

JLM_0353e  JLM_0355e BWJLM_0357e  JLM_0364eJLM_0366cropJLM_0368e BWJLM_0367e

5 comments:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Asher is gorgeous! (sorry Asher) These pictures are priceless, and the hat is adorable on you cute boy!

Lesley said...

So, so beautiful. Great job, Jess!

Jacob said...

Great pictures Jess! He is pretty handsome little boy. Especially with his eyes open!

Mary said...

i'm dying over these! he is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

You did such a good job on these! I love seeing his adorable hair and overall sweetness :)

Kara