Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Why I haven’t been blogging:

I have gotten a bit behind on my blog.  In addition to the usual busy life of work, kids, housework, etc., I somehow had the crazy idea to make Landon and Davis’s costumes this year.  Although it was a lot of work, I actually enjoyed it.  The best part was seeing Landon and Davis wear them almost every day last week and run around the house yelling “Super Landon” and “Super Davis.”

 IMG_5305 IMG_5306 IMG_5307

The back with their capes, and the superheroes flying through the air.

Although I didn’t make one for James, he looked quite cute in the tiger costume Becky let us borrow:

IMG_5310 IMG_5308

For Halloween Eve, we all went to a Halloween party at our church.  It was a lot of fun, and they had someone there taking pictures of everyone dressed up.  Here is the Malan family all dressed up for Halloween:

family2 davis james landon

More fall festivities to come!

5 comments:

stacey said...

those costumes look awesome jess! i am so impressed.

Cindy said...

I would have to say: Super Mom for making those amazing Super Costumes! They look great. Looks like a very fun party. ...
Grandma Cindy

becky said...

Jess - the costumes look GREAT! I'm very impressed. I'm sure they will love to keep wearing them. great job!

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Oh my goodness! What a super mom! Boys you look so cool in your costumes; and Shane & Jessica you don't look too bad either! Course, there's nothing like homemade by mom. James, you look like a little tiger!
Love all of you - Kelly too!

the reilly's said...

You are unbelievable. Those costumes are awesome. I am sure your boys will get great use out of them. Such a cute family!!