Davis is one silly boy. He cracks me up every day. I love it when he cups his chubby cheeks in his hands like this while watching a show or relaxing on the couch.
The other day, I was exercising on my elliptical machine when Davis poked his head out the door and said, “Mom, I think somebody else’s turn.”
“Whose turn is it?” I asked.
“Little boy’s turn.”
I then explained to him that the elliptical machine is not made for little boys, that they could get hurt and it would be hard to use if you’re little. He looked at me and said, “But Mom, me BI-I-I-I-GGER!” as he took his hands from his feet clear to the top of his head.
I think we have posted pictures like this on our blog before, but once again, we found him asleep in his bed like this:
The first of November, he helped me to make our thankful tree for the wall. It has been fun to see what he and Landon want to put on the leaves to hang up, and it has reminded them to be more thoughtful in their prayers in remembering the things they are thankful for.
1 comment:
Davis, you're the man! Always such fun activities at the Malan house!
Post a Comment