James Daniel Malan was born at 12:36 pm today! The surgery went very well and Jessica did great through it all. Here are the stats on the baby:
Weight: 9 lbs. 4 oz.
Length: 21 inches
Hair: Lots of thick black hair.
Mood: Seemed happy to be out and so far he’s a fairly calm baby. (Except when you prick his feet for blood, put a cold stethoscope on his chest to measure his heartbeat, or take him out of the cloth wrap he’s in! – I haven’t told him yet the whole bit about circumcisions and how they work!)
Here are some pics that have been passed through my editor (Jess) for approval. Enjoy! More posts to come!
14 comments:
yay for pictures! He's so cute. I think he looks like Davis :) Hope you're feeling ok Jess!
So glad he's here!! I've been thinking about you and your growing little family.
He is adorable! I'm glad the surgery went well and I hope your recovery is quick!!
Congrats, Jessica!!
Congrats Shane and Jessica! He's darling. He is a Malan, that's for sure. I've glad things went well and everyone is healthy. I hope recovery goes quickly and smoothly. Again, CONGRATS!!
Love Cindy
Soooo cute! Congrats you guys! Great job Jessica.....it looks like everything went very smooth. What an adorable addition to the family. Now for the rest and recovery!
Hooray! He's darling! Congratulations my friends.
Yes, thank goodness for pictures! James is so cute; great color, and he's even smiling! Right now he looks alot like Davis to G & G Malan. Super compliment Davis boy! Oh how excited we are for you Shane and Jessica. As the Anderson's said, now for rest and recovery. Thank goodness for family! Congrats!
Congratulations! James is adorable!!! Can't wait to meet him when I come out next year...
Hope you get some rest.
Congratulations Shane and Jessica! Now little (well, not so little...) Ames has a cousin that he can play with. We wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. Love, Mark and Melanie
Congratulations! He is so adorable! Glad everything went well with the surgery. Jess...you'll have to let me know how life is with three boys. Looking forward to joining you soon!
Congrats! Glad to hear everything went well! He's a cutie, just like his older brothers!
Congrats Jess! He is beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well. The three boys are so cute together.
CONGRATS!!!! He is toooo cute! Looks like Davis! 3 boys WOW aren't you going to have FUN!!!! You look fabuloso!!
Congratulations! Life is a lot of fun with 3 little boys!
Congratulations! I can't believe you carry such big babies - but they are sure beautiful. Hope you are recovering okay and taking it easy!
Post a Comment