Sunday, July 18, 2010

Relaxing Sunday

We had a nice relaxing Sunday today, enjoying some time with James.  Here are a few pictures of the brothers.  I love how much fun they have just looking at James and talking to him, and how excited they get when he opens his eyes or grabs their finger.

IMG_4985IMG_4984 IMG_4982 IMG_4983 

And here is one of the tired Dad after a day of Sunday meetings.  He put on Landon and Davis’s ties to make them laugh, then fell asleep like that on the couch.  :)

IMG_4981

3 comments:

becky said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Shane at the end - that's what Nate's like at the end of the day on Sunday. Last night he fell asleep on the couch at 9:30 and I had to wake him up several times to get him to go to bed.

Kent & Christie Malan said...

It's so cute watching the boys with their new brother! What a classic picture of Shane, especially with the ties!

Emilee said...

Shane is a great dad!! Those boys are adorable. Keep the pics coming! How are you feeling?