Monday, July 12, 2010

Three Boys

We’ve had some requests for pictures of Landon, Davis, and James to compare.  They actually all look quite alike, although they each definitely have their own characteristics.  What do you think?

Landon in bassinet mo holding landon4 Landon – in the hospital and the first few days at home

IMG_3757

IMG_1552     

Davis – one in the hospital and one a few days old at home

 

IMG_4899 IMG_7773 And James – one in the hospital and one yesterday when we got home

And finally, Landon wanted me to put up one of me and one of Shane as a baby.  We don’t have too many good ones of Shane as a newborn here at our house, but this is what I found:

Shane_Jess_baby0001

2 comments:

bestgrandkidsever said...

I thought James looked like a brunette Davis when I saw his first pictures! He definitely belongs in your family1

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. Congratulations on your newest addition. He is beautiful. Only 9lbs 4oz this time? I'm amazed at what big babies you have. We can't wait to meet your little guy.