Monday, June 28, 2010

The Rose Gardens

My sister Camille and some of her friends came up to Portland for a quick trip for a wedding. They stayed with us for one night, and we went downtown for lunch and stopped at the rose gardens. I didn’t get to see her too much because we were leaving the next day to go to Newport for the week with Shane’s family, but it was fun to see her for a few hours at least!

IMG_4758 IMG_4759 IMG_4761 IMG_4762 Davis didn’t quite get how to smell the flowers. He would get really close, then blow on them as hard as he could.

IMG_4763 IMG_4764

I really did not want to post this one of me 8 1/2 months pregnant, but oh well. Cam looks so cute I thought I should put it on there and at least document we were there together.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Thanks Jess! That was fun...I sure hope that you are more than 8 1/2 WEEKS pregnant :) I can't wait for that little guy to come join us out here :) Only a a little over a week! :)