At the end of April, we made a trip to Utah to visit Shane’s family, get together with some high schools friends, and meet Dave’s girlfriend (now fiancee). Shortly thereafter, I accidently switched cameras with my mom, so I didn’t have the pictures from the trip to post to our blog. I’ve had them back for a a couple weeks now, but I just haven’t had the chance to get caught up on posting them yet! I wanted to post some of our favorite pictures from the trip.
Landon and Davis had fun playing with their cousin Bennett. We stayed a Becky’s for one night during our trip.
Landon and especially Davis loved having Emma around. We kept finding Davis watching Emma in her cage and just laughing out of the blue at her.
Christie had prepared a great family dinner decorated in Toy Story for Landon’s birthday. Landon was so excited for all the fun Toy Story decorations, and he especially loved his Buzz that Grandma and Grandpa got for him. It was a lot of fun to all be together and celebrate Landon’s birthday.
We went bowling at Fat Cats the next night we were in Ogden. Landon and Davis both LOVE bowling! They were jumping up and down, dancing to the music, and having a great time. Davis would push his ball down and then point and yell “That way!” He liked to carry his own ball over to the ramp too, which would make me a little nervous, but he survived. The last picture is of my best-ever bowling score. A 7-month-pregnant-bowling-ball-stomach makes you better at bowling? Who knew?
Davis loves to play “Woo, woo!” with Shane. Shane holds Davis up and moves him up and down in the air, and then he has to give Shane a kiss to get another ride. He had fun showing his game to everyone.
And finally, some more miscellaneous pictures from our visit – Mark and Melanie reading stories, Davis and Landon with their dad and grandpa, and a great picture with Grandma Malan! It was a great trip, and we can’t wait to go back again!
1 comment:
Boy, the pictures brought back memories! I can't believe it's been over a month ago that these were taken! We love our family!
Post a Comment