Yesterday, Landon, Davis, and I thought we’d get out and enjoy a dry fall afternoon and take a walk up the path behind our house. I love this path because I can let the boys run without worrying about them going in the road or about some car backing up into them. I saw this cool red fence and thought it would be fun to get some cute pictures of the boys by it. You can see how successful that was! If I just could get Davis to stand still for 5 seconds . . .
And here are a few others of our walk:
Can you see both of their tongues hanging out in the one of them running down the path? I also love the one of them holding hands – Davis usually likes it, but only for so long! We also picked up leaves we liked as we walked. Davis didn’t quite get it, and most of the time was picking up any leaf he saw along the way. Today was VERY rainy, so hopefully we can take some more walks like this before all the leaves are gone!
5 comments:
Quite the buds those two boys! They must have gotten the tongue thing from their Uncle David.
dad
so cute! that is the perfect wall for taking pictures of cute little boys. i am excited to come enjoy your fall in a few weeks (hopefully it will still be fall-y)
Dang Papi, you stole my comment. I was going to say that they have hope of being a great athlete like their uncle and like Michael Jordan since they can run with their tongue out. Looks like they are having fun out there, too bad I am not interviewing up in PTown and can come visit your boys, I think they like me better than the grandchild in "paradise"
Hey, that walk looks familiar without all the leaves everywhere! I love walking up and down that pathway with the boys too! We love jumpin over the cracks! You brothers are amazing!
So cute Jessica! I love all those photos...I miss all of those trees and leaves.
Post a Comment