Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Getting Crafty

IMG_3444Okay, so I’m not actually getting too crafty, but with the help from my mom, I have this nice little pumpkin decoration on my table now!  My mom came up to visit the other week, and she brought some cute ribbon and a pumpkin to do this project she had seen in a magazine.  It turned out so cute that I took a picture and want to do it every year!  I thought I’d share so you can make one too.  We put black pins in the top near the stem to keep the ribbon in place, and one or two pins in the bottom at the end to keep them from sliding around too much.  Happy Crafting!  :)

 

P.S.  Stay tuned for several more October blog posts – pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, and preschool field trip to name a few!

8 comments:

stacey said...

that is SO cute! thanks for the picture :) i love it

Jenny Bobo said...

Cute Jess. You did a great job! I love it.

becky said...

so cute!! I might have to copy you :)

Hallenbergers said...

That is waaaay cute! I am going to copy you!

Lori said...

very cute and crafty!

krimmeez said...

That is a way cute idea for a pumpkin. I'm totally going to try it!

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Everything looks so fun; lots of pumpkins, animals, and rides on the slide! Your pumpkin decoration looks great on your table! Thank goodness for moms!

Clara said...

I've seen this idea as well but haven't tried it yet; super cute and festive!