Besides having visits from three out of four grandparents, we’ve also had some fun of our own this month. Here are a few pictures to prove it!
I built this fort for Davis and Landon one day. They had fun playing in it, pretending to sleep in it, and eating lunch in it. I must say, it was a pretty sweet fort. We kept it up most of the day until Landon started getting upset each time he bonked his head on the table. They then climbed up in the pile of blankets on the chair and sat there playing around for awhile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We love slurpees!
Shane has instilled his love for slurpees in these two silly boys. Landon can point out all the 7-11s around our house, and there are quite a few. :) Here they are enjoying some slurpees after a slurpee outing with Dad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Davis woke up a little too early one morning. I turned on a show for him while I got ready and found him like this, laying on his favorite doggy, looking half asleep as he watched TV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And two more random ones from when my parents were here. The first one is of Davis and Landon watching a video of their cousin Kallie. Davis liked it so much he kept asking to watch it over and over again (don’t ask where his pants were). The second is of Landon and Davis trying on the silly glasses Grandma Morris brought them for Halloween. Davis looks pretty serious. I think he was trying to figure out how to see through them!
5 comments:
Great Pictures Jess! Any chance you can build a fort for us when we come visit? Looks pretty sweet.
Those pictures are great! I especially love the slurpee ones! Looks yummy! :)
mmm now I want a slurpee! And I wonder Davis likes the same video of Kallie that Ella keeps watching over and over too. That girl is hilarious.
such cute pics jess! those boys are so silly. love the slurpee ones with their huge grins
Boy, I wish I had fort to play in like that! And, those slurpees look so good; but I like the guys drinkin em!
What good lookin grandkids! Love, G Malan
Post a Comment