We celebrated Halloween this week with many fun parties and activities. Landon wanted to be a bat, and Davis was a cowboy. I didn’t get too many great pictures, but here’s a few to sum up our week:
On Tuesday, we went to our first ward Halloween party/Trunk or Treat. It was tons of fun, and the rain even let up for the trunk or treat part in the parking lot. Landon brought along his good friend Caleb, and they had fun doing the cake walk and all the carnival games before trunk or treating.
Landon and Davis posing the best I could get them to, and Landon with his friend Caleb.
Here is Davis sharing some candy with his good friend Eve (I think they were pretty much the cutest kids at the party), and one of Davis eating the pack of peanut M&M’s he wanted after trunk or treating.
Friday, we went to Landon’s preschool for a little Halloween program, and then afterward we headed over to Shane’s work for a fun lunch Halloween party with a chili and dessert cookoff and some trick-or-treating for the kids. I didn’t get any pictures, but if was fun to see all the kids dressed up in their costumes.
Today, for lunch, we ate at Spaghetti Factory because every kid that came in their costume got a free kids meal. As many of you probably know, Spaghetti Factory is a family favorite and pretty much the only restaurant we ever eat out at! The boys had fun eating their spaghetti and watching all the boats go by on the river. The only difficult part was keeping the spaghetti off their costumes!
Landon and Davis waiting for our table, and the boys and I after we ate.
After we got home, the boys got a little silly and played around putting this pumpkin on their head for awhile.
Finally, to end the day, we went trick-or-treating with our good friends the Lovelands and Kojimas. It was a warm evening with a clear sky and a full moon which made it even more enjoyable than it usually is. Davis has been really loving to give Landon hugs and to sit by him, especially when there are lots of other kids around, so I put in a few pictures of that as we were getting ready to start trick or treating. I also put in a few pictures of all the kids in their costumes together. It was quite a group when we showed up at each door!
Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
Cute little bat and cowboy :) Hope you found Landon's hat! I like the ones with the pumpkin on their head, and you can tell Davis does enjoy his Halloween candy :)
Looks like a lot of fun Jess! The boys look great!
Great costumes! What fun pictures and halloween activities
Great costumes! I was so glad that Halloween was dry this year!
great bat costume, the make shifts are always the best.
Two gorgeous boys out havin fun with their friends! Hope you two yayhoos had a super great Halloween with dad and mom, and all your friends! We love you tons! G & G Malan
Post a Comment