Thursday, October 23, 2008

TOFW

Last weekend, I went to Time Out for Women in Portland. My mom, dad, sister Becky, sister-in-law Stacey, niece Kallie, and aunt Karen all came out to go with me. It was so much fun! Dad and Shane stayed home and took care of Landon, Davis, and Kallie (same age as Davis) while went to the conference as well as did a little shopping. It was so much fun! The conference was great, although we did get a little Kenneth Coped out. I hope we can do it again!

3 comments:

stacey said...

what good lookin' ladies! I put one of these on my blog and saved both of them on my computer. thanks for posting them :)

stacey said...

p.s. the first one makes me laugh- that must have been before the tomato incident!

Kent & Christie Malan said...

It's always so rewarding to be with family! Also, a little break in the same ole same ole stuff sure is nice.