Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our New Fence

Previously, I posted about Shane's dad coming out to help us with our yard. I never posted the finished product of the fence!!! Shane took a day off work, and Kent and Shane did a lot of work to get the fence done. The last picture is of the finished product. It's so nice to have a little more room in our backyard!

3 comments:

Mary said...

wow fun posts. I love hearing about your little life and the pictures to go along. thanks for sharing.

Holly said...

The fence looks awesome! I'm glad TOFW was so much fun. What a treat to do that with your mom and sisters. Lee's Farm looks like a great place to take kids - a perfect fall activity!

Kent & Christie Malan said...

I can't wait to see the new look when we come see you again. Hope the wind doesn't blow anything over! That guy helping you Shane sure is good lookin!