Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Our Trip to Utah

We had a great time last week when we took a trip to Utah to visit Shane's family in Ogden and my brother and sister in Utah County. Shane went for a BYU recruiting trip, and we decided to just go a few days before and stay a few days after. We had a great time, going to Gardner Village, swimming, bowling, walking around BYU campus, visiting with Becky and Bethany (best hometown buddies), going to Deseret Book during conference (CRAZY!), and even a little Shane and I time going to dinner at Golden Corral (thanks Christie!). We even survived the 12 hour drive out there and back, and especially enjoyed a break on the way back to visit the Bairds. I wish I had taken pictures there! Here is a slideshow with a few pictures of our trip.

6 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

That sounds like such a fun trip! I am going to see Emilee next week. I'm pretty excited about that.

Hallenbergers said...

I love that village!! We went there a couple of years ago! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WENT TO UTAH AND DIDN"T STOP TO SAY HI!!! Next time you better!!!

Holly said...

Davis is too cute! And he has four teeth? Did I see that right? Ben still has not a single one. And you guys are stinkers - Grandma B told me you were out and I think I missed seeing you at her house by a day. I was there Fri and you were there Sat (maybe?). Anyway, glad you had a great time! Don't you love Gardners Village?

Lori said...

What fun pictures!! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Davis is getting big. I'm excited for pictures of the yard. See you on Monday.

Kent & Christie Malan said...

You know how to pick out the very best of all the pictures taken! We had such a great time with allof you! Love and already miss you! G Malan

Emily said...

You were in town and I didn't even know it. Just kidding, I know what it's like to try and visit everyone in a single trip. Glad you had a good time. Next time you're in town and have an extra minute I would love to see you and your kids.