Monday night, for Family Home Evening, we carved our pumpkin. I found a website where you could choose eyes, nose, and a mouth to create a pumpkin, then print out the stencil to make on your own pumpkin. Landon had fun choosing the face he wanted, then we helped him carve it out. When we asked him what his favorite candy was, he said, "I like all of them!"

4 comments:
Cool looking pumpkin! We bought our pumpkins but have been too lazy to carve them...
Great pumpkin!! I will have to try that stencil idea next year. Happy Halloween cousins/friends.
Creative and fun! Glad you had a fun time with family. Landon, how much carving did you do on your own?
Jessica, what a fun idea for Halloween - a progressive dinner! I like that! Will you send me the website for the pumpkin faces? I loved your costumes. :o)
Post a Comment