Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lee Farms Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday, we went to the Lee Farms Pumpkin Patch with our friends. It was so much fun! They had a ton to do and see there, with all sorts of animals - piglets, chicks, chickens, bunnies, horses, turkeys, baby puppies, and calves. They also had a little caterpillar that Landon found at the very beginning, so we had to carry it around through the whole pumpkin patch. I finally remembered I had a little bowl with cheerios in it, so I dumped the cheerios and replaced them with the caterpillar. They had a fun hay maze and slide too. Landon was a little nervous at first, but once he figured out how to climb up into the slide, I couldn't get him off it! Overall, it was a great day! The only drawback was I had Davis in the Bjorn the whole time, and boy was my back tired when we got home!

Landon, Luke, and Brigham in front of one of the many hay bales decorated like pumpkins.


Feeding the horses - Landon finally got the horse to eat a big chunk out of his hand.

Landon and Luke sitting on the hay bales.

Look how big I am!

Landon is on the left, the sheep in this picture.

Going down the slide - yipee!

Wow, those pigs stunk!!! But they sure were cute!

Enjoying all the pumpkins!

I couldn't seem to get a picture with both of them looking at me and smiling - this will just have to do!

3 comments:

stacey said...

that place looks like fun! the boys are too cute- I love the picture of them in the pumpkins.

Hallenbergers said...

I thought I was missing this!!!! AHHHHHHH Your blog link somehow got stuck in a folder!! I missed a ton! I LOVE YOUR NEW FENCE!!! That is beautful! Looks like you had fun at the pumkin patch too! Remember last year when we went and we were all PREGO!!! Good times. I miss you too and things are good here in Idaho!

(((HUGS)))

Kent & Christie Malan said...

I wish they had a place like that down here! Looks fun! Glad you had fun.