Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What? A tooth?

That's right. Davis woke up this morning with a new tooth poking through his bottom gums. I can't believe it. I thought he had been fussy this week, and gnawing on everything in sight, but I just thought he was showing the first signs of teething and wouldn't actually get a tooth for months. Landon's first tooth was at six months, but he got four at once. Davis probably has his other bottom tooth on the way shortly, but it seems like the tops ones aren't that close. Yesterday, I got him this fun exersaucer as another of my Craigslist deals. Another great find! He sure loves it! Landon likes it too, and he likes to push the buttons to make music for Davis. I'm pretty sure Davis dances to the music. As soon as it turns on, he starts moving his feet up and down.

2 comments:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Davis, you want to have a set of teeth like your big brother, don't you? Landon smiles such a big smile and you do too! Your new exersaucer looks like a lot of fun. Dance away!

Bethany said...

Jess!

I can't believe he has a tooth already! That boy is still breaking records. Good luck with nursing a toothy baby. How much did he weigh at his 4 month check? Ty was 16 pounds and 27 inches.He loves the rice cereal. I'm hoping it will get him to sleep better at night. At least I don't have to be to work during the day with no sleep any more.