Saturday, June 07, 2008

Family Pictures

Today, we went over to my friend Johanna's place to get some family pictures, and Landon and Davis's 3 year and 3 month old pictures. It actually went very well, despite my worst fears! Davis, although not too cooperative for the family shots, loved being in the spotlight by himself and smiled big for all of his pictures! Johanna put up a few of the pictures on her blog, so check them out! Thanks Johanna! We love them!

www.nfocusphotography.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Cindy G said...

I LOVE your family pictures! What a talented photographer. I also love checking your blog and staying up to date on my far away cousins! Your boys are darling.

Mary said...

great pics! I love the editing she did.

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Oh my goodness! Johanna does a supurb job with her photography! Landon and Davis are adorable showing off those cute smiles. Shane and Jessica you look great togehter! Keep up the good work Johanna! Love, G Malan

Wendi Anderson said...

Cute,cute photos! She did a great job !

Wendi Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.